Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Lock down paradise



My paradise in lock down is going to McDonald because i haven't gone to McDonald in 8 weeks i think or the beach because during lock down i was so HOT and cold at the same time I wanted to go to the pools because the sun was so hot like lava I was hiding under the tree drinking water when i was out of water i was running as fast as i could inside my house i looked in my fridge for water but then i notice something was was missing.

I was running again around my house. I noticed I had a tap. I got so angry then my brother walked in then i changed back to happy because i'm kind of scared of him? So then I grabbed a cup I turned on the tap then the water came down onto my cup.

I drank it then I was happy.

what was hard was writing this entire story by my self it was hard.

what enjoyed was writing this story.

what i will change next time is my spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.