Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

100 word challenge

One day someone was riding a bike in the
woods. After that he was about to crash in
the tree so he jumped off the bike.


He asked his dad "can you buy me a bike
please?"
The dad said "yes son but if you crash on a tree
no more ps4 no more fortnite and no more Xbox".


He said "yes, thank you". The dad said "I am
buying a girl bike for you" and he said "no you
are not". Then dad said "yes I am, hahaha!”
But dad surprised him with a stupendous BMX
bike for christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Brooklyn, Arhaan and Raymond and I am a student in room 7 at Wesley Primary School. I really like this challenge. It made me think of the stories I write.Have you thought about teaching us the 100word challnege. If you would like to see my learning, come to Room7’s blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi our names are Nafi and Angelo. We am a room 7 student.I really like how your dad said your getting a girl bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ross Mannell (Team 1ooWC)28 November 2018 at 20:19

    Hello Junior,

    It seems the dad in your story has a sense of humour. At least the boy ended up getting the bike he would love. Well done.

    I can see you are developing your skills as a writer. Your use of speech demonstrated this. My suggestion might be to, when editing, make sure the story isn't underlined.

    Keep writing and sharing, Junior. Writers should share their adventures with others.

    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.